- 🐾 Find Your Optimal Size: Size Large fit Chest Girth 27-32 inch, please choose size based on your dog’s chest girth by measuring around the widest part of your dog’s chest before purchase (if between sizes, choose the larger size and be sure to set aside 1 inch), recommend for large and medium dogs, like labrador, husky, boxer, german shepherd, golden retriever, border collie, american pit bull terrier, bulldog and more
- 🐾 No Pull Design & Better Control: Our dog harness with 2 zinc-alloy rings on dog’s chest and back, when your dog pulls, you could attach the chest ring to control your dog, and when you walk with your four-legged friend, you could use the back ring, no stress on dog’s neck, no choke, ideal solution for pulling dog
- 🐾 Safer & More Comfortable: Nylon webbing with 3M reflective material to ensure good visibility when night running; a sturdy handle on the back for looping seat belt through to secure your dog while riding in your car; breathable mesh lining with soft sponge padding plate of puppy harness prevents injuries, giving extra comfort and protection
- 🐾 Easy to Wear & Adjust: This no pull dog harness is easy to wear and adjust, quick snap buckles ensures ease of use when putting on and taking off, fully adjustable straps at the chest and neck allow a custom fit for your fur friend, perfect for daily walking, running, jogging, hiking, training, outdoor fun time and more
- 🐾 100% Quality Warranty: Your satisfaction is our first priority, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT OR FULL REFUND; If you encounter any problem while using, please never hesitate to send email to us and we will make it all right for you
Legal Disclaimer: It’s very important to find the right size: Measure your dog’s width/girth by wrapping a tape measure around your dog’s chest, just behind the front legs. Use the size chart to find correct sizing.
Publisher: WENZHOU HOMEIN CO.,LTD
Details: Safety is always first
1. Thoughtful design reduces pulling pressure on your dog’s neck and thus prevents choking or injuries when pulling.
2. Two leash attachment rings: One in the front for no-pull/no-choke feature while walking or training. One on the back for keeping your dog stay at home or yard.
3. Reflective straps allows safe at night or early morning walk.
Customize your dog a nice fit
Find the best fit for your dog by adjusting the slide straps with 4 buckles, two on the neck and two on the back, which ensure simple put-on and take-off, durable and easy to wash.
Comfort is a must
Soft Padding filled with high-quality nylon makes your dog love to wear it, breathable material and lightweight construction keep your dog in optimal comfort while exercising
Perfect for daily walking use, also suitable for various occasions such as hiking, training, hunting, etc., 3 colors & 5 sizes for your selection to give your dog a stylish outfit
TIPS FOR PAWRENTS
Front & Back Clips:
For back V ring, it won’t place any pressure on your dog’s neck. If you own a dog with a sensitive trachea, using a back clip won’t cause any pain and discomfort at its neck, suitable for situations like casual walking;
For chest O-ring, it gives you better control, make your dog learn to heel and can help to lessen a dog’s desire to pull. If you pull back your dog by front clip, it will make your dog turn its head towards you. This is useful if you want to distract your four-legged friend from something scary or steer in a certain direction to avoid a hazard.
Depending on your dog’s personality and walking style, you may sometimes find its legs get tangled with your lead because of the clip position on the dog’s chest. If that’s the case, you may need to use a shorter lead or let the lead through the space between four legs.