- Durable Material & Soft Padded: Made with our high quality 1000D nylon and well padded in all pressure areas for a comfortable fit
- Easy Adjustable Dog Harness: 4 quick release buckles for easy put on and off while providing extra security; With one top handle for your dog’s lead & control and one V-ring on the front for dog leash attachment
- MOLLE System: Each side features two MOLLE straps as well as hoop & loop strips panel to easily attach molle pouches or ID panels
- Hook and Loop Panels for Attach Morale Patch: One full length strip of 9″long 2″ wide heavy duty loop panel on the top for ID badges; One 3.5″long 2″ wide loop panel on the neck strap
- Available in 4 colors & 3 size; Measure around your dog’s chest to get the right fit (Measurement chart reference to the picture)
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS FIRE WATCHER DOG HARNESS?
OneTigris tactile harnesses focus on durability, practicality, and style. It features a bellyband and adjustable straps design and the top handle helps you to effectively control your dog. With its MOLLE and hook-and-loop system, and your dog will be able to carry extra gear and wear morale patches to show K9 power to the MAX.
OneTigris always provide new dog gear, so keep checking back for more gear to enjoy the living life with your fluffy friends.
- If your dog tends to bite and chew on things, please keep this product away from him/her when not in use
Every Dog Is An Idol
Any-and-all breed body style options
With this all-purpose dog harness, your pup will be able to store her treats/toy/water etc,. by attach extra molle pouches, fits your intended purpose for walking dog or go hiking with your pup, your pup will be more expect the walking with you.
OneTigris Dog Vest * 1
OneTigris Patch * 1
- Top handle with firm grip
- Durable 1000D nylon & stylish
- Light, soft padded, and water resistant
- Loop panels to add morale patches
- MOLLE system for attaching extra pouches
- X-bungee cords for holding water bottle or umbrella
Perfect for Any Occasions
OneTigris Dog Harness Sizing Chart Reference
For Reference Only! Always Measure Your Dog Before Order.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
1: Around the chest, from the shoulder blades to above the front legs.
2: Around the belly, the widest part behind the front legs.
3: From the nape of the neck to the base of the tail.
M: 19″-23.5″/47-60cm (chest), 17.5″-25.5″/44-65cm (belly), 10″/25cm (back)
L: 23″-39″/59-100cm (chest), 24″-35.5″/60-90cm (belly), 11″/28cm (back)
XL: 29″-39″/74-100cm (chest), 29″-48″/74cm-122cm (belly), 14″/36cm (back)
- Size L is suitable for large breeds with thicker chests
- Neck girth and belly girth are the most important measurements for a good fit
- Strap widths and buckle sizes differ for M and L/XL sizes
- Leave at least 2” (5cm) of space between the end of the harness and the base of your dog’s tail. (picture shows 2” and dog peeing)