Rabbitgoo Adjustable, No-Pull, Reflective Dog Harnesses are available in any size that will fit your dog perfectly.
If you have ever been concerned about your dog choking with a traditional dog collar or harness the Rabbitgoo Adjustable, No-Pull, Reflective Dog Harnesses are designed to protect your dog so that you really don’t need to worry about your dog being hurt through a poorly designed harness.
Our Rabbitgoo Dog Harness is adjustable to fit most dog’s neck and girth. They are also very versatile in that they have two rings where you can attach your leash, one on the back and one on the chest. Additionally the handle on the back of Rabbitgoo Adjustable, No-Pull, Reflective Dog Harnesses can be used to easily lift your dog when the need arises.
Features of Rabbitgoo Adjustable, No-Pull, Reflective Dog Harnesses:
- A unique design makes the task of putting the harness on your dog hassle free
- The way these dog harnesses prevent choking and any pulling is by ensuring the pulling pressure is evenly distributed throughout the dog’s body.
- There are two metal rings used to attach the leash one on the back on one on the dog’s chest.
- We ensure a custom fit by including adjustable straps which can be slide into the right position for your dog.
- The dog harness is made from soft breathable material with lots of heavy padding to ensure the most enjoyable experience for you and your dog.
- As an added safety measure the straps are reflective to increase the visibility to other road users.
Please use the size chart when ordering the perfect size harness for your dog. Take the measurements as indicated in the chart and remember just because your dog may have had a particular size harness in the past doesn’t mean that Rabbitgoo Adjustable, No-Pull, Reflective Dog Harnesses will fit in the same way.
If you have a large dog that requires considerable restraint the Rabbitgoo Dog Harness is a great solution but you may also want to check out this harness as well. If you are interested in a vet’s view about the benefits of a dog harness you may want to check out this video.